October 2, 2015

IVF Coverage in Ontario Canada!


We are so over the moon excited with the announcement yesterday.

We were at the press conference.

We marched onto Parliament on Mother's Day oh so many years ago in hopes of this very thing happening.  And it has finally come to be!  

I have a long post coming.  A coming out, post of sorts.  

It is long...

I am emotionally exhausted from what has been going on.  I took a leap of faith and agreed to be a part of the media team pushing for this coverage.  There may be interviews, there may not be.  But just saying yes...was such a big thing for me.  Exposing my vulnerability.  Sharing the one thing in my life that affected me so deeply...  To this day I can not speak of my diagnosis with out crying... And discussing it openly with the free world is a scary prospect for me.  But if we can help one couple, or just let them know they are not alone, then it was worth it.  

So please be kind world...  My children are a gift from God.  They were created with love.  They were loved before they were here.  They were hard fought for.  And I will never be embarrassed about what we went through to make them.  

I believe every couple should have a chance to become parents.  Whether it be artificial reproductive technology or adoption.  And I believe that there should be more support for families that are created in an these ways because of a medical condition.  Gay, straight, married, single, rich, or poor we just need a chance.  A chance to hope!

Much love!

ks

#ivf4on

4 comments:

S said...

IVF 4?! I'm interested to hear more!

Hope you are well.

Jos said...

Yay Ontario!! Good to hear from you again.

Michelle D said...

Wonderful news! I am in a mommy group (infertility ladies due the same month as our boy Nolan) and a woman in there is from Ontario as well and was posting about this. Congrats on being a voice too...what a blessing you will be.

Victoria said...


My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.