August 20, 2010

With the Good, Comes the Bad

Isn't that just the way life seems to be.  Whenever a little bit of good shines down on us it always has to be mirrored with some bad.  I'm not going to share  much on the bad here though.  It's very personal, and it could be very, very, bad.

I will say this...  JD and I have a very big decision to make, and it has to be made soon.  It will change our lives either way we go.  And like all things in life change right now is not a good thing, however, in the end it just might be a blessing in disguise.  Sometimes life is very funny that way.  Maybe 5 years down the road we'll look back and say y'know Thank God everything happened the way it did...  (I don't think so, but I'm really trying to maintain some optimism!) 

Onto the Good!

We are on the schedule!  We are a go!  OMG!  WE ARE A GO!!!!  I start my Lup.ron injections on September 3, tentative transfer date for October 7.  I can't believe it!  I know there are still a ton of obstacles that have to be cleared but dang it, I'm finally on a schedule. 

I have to keep reminding myself that we are the 3rd couple so we very likely could get bumped out of the cycle.  But once you start the ball rolling with Shady45, it will move a lot faster than this limbo land I've been in for the last year.

JD and I are entering into a bike ride on Sept 18.  We are going to do a 40km's (25 miles) ride.  So we are busy training for this in the meantime.  Which is great!  It will keep our minds off of impending cycle and off of our other major stresses.  We are headed out of town for the weekend.  We have loaded the bikes up and are hoping for 2 good rides on the weekend.  My brother is now riding as well.  He's super competitive, so I'm sure he'll want to race JD and I.  I don't care...  I might be slow, but at least I'm doing it!  And I'm doing to be healthier not to become a racer!  Anyway, that's my update for the end of this week.  I hope all my fellow blogger friends have a great weekend! 

Much Love

ks

1 comment:

Meez said...

Sorry to hear you have a tough decision to make, I do hope it works out in the long run.

Yay for being on schedge! Can't believe you are starting early September - I always find its such a great time to start up - like "going back to school" - its always a fresh start and I love the fall! Much luck on your transfer - I'll be watching and hoping with you!!