October 21, 2009

Movin' On Up!

Tomorrow I am bumping the estrace up to 4mg two times daily.  I've been on 2mg twice daily for the last 3 days.  Still not having any side effects.  Yahh!  One more week to wait until we know if we are going ahead to thaw, fertilize and hopefully transfer some em-babies!  It's unbelievable how many things have to line up for this to happen.  It really makes me wonder how people get pregnant by accident.  Knowing what I know now from going thru this IF nightmare.  It really does show you how much a miracle conceiving a baby is!  So every night I say my prayers and hope that I can get thru this first hurdle at least. 

Today I have had my raspberry tea and I've walked my 5km's.  Tonight I am taking the night off from cooking and we are picking up Chinese Food!  Yummy!  And hopefully my new purchase from Victoria Secret is coming home with JD!!!  Today is a good day!

1 comment:

theworms said...

Thanks for the book rec. I'm glad you had a good day.

GL with your upcoming FET. Praying your embies thaw perfectly and snuggle in good and tight.