May 14, 2009

Dentist Appointments & Prayers

We have had no good Dr's appointments in the last 2 years. It's been bad diagnosis after bad... But you'd think we could at least go to the dentist and not have issues? Nope!!! First of our dentist is JD's childhood dentist which means he's in Toronto!!! Okay that's over an hour from our house. Ridiculous!!! We are so going to find a new dentist!


Off we go on our day off to downtown Toronto for our appointments. I have good looking teeth, but I get awful build up so I go every 4-6 months for a cleaning....oh yeah and until recently I've smoked for 16 years. You would expect that it would be me that would have something weird go on in my mouth. Nope! JD! The dentist has found a white spot on his tongue. The dentist's advice is lets watch it. Really!? That's all we are going to do?! I mean haven't we learned that waiting and watching leads to nothing good? I was told to relax I'm young for how long? So I had a fight with JD and sent him to his GP today. What did the GP say? Let's watch it and see! If it's still there in 2 weeks then we'll do a biopsy?! I prepped JD before he went about maybe doing antibiotics if it's an infection because in 2 weeks we hopefully will be cycling and I need his swimmers to be good, healthy and ready to rock! Well at least one of us should be functioning!


I'm sorry to anyone who is reading my blogs that they are all mushed together. I'm really new to this blogging thing and can not for the life of me figure out how to fix the spacing in my posts! Urrrggghhhh!!!! Driving me nuts!!! Oh well I'll keep playing with the format! Thinking positive thoughts that JD is fine!



I'm also saying prayers for a friend in another support group who has delivered her little baby girl very early 6.5 months. I pray that Anya will make it through with flying colours! And I thank god today for a clean bill of health for a very dear friend of mine who has been battling Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He has just battled a bout of liver cancer and eye cancer. Stay strong DJ!!!

No comments: