May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my 31st Birthday! Yahh! It was a good day though. I took the day off from work, got my hair done, bought a new pair of Simon Chang jeans, and went out for dinner with JD, my SIL, and BIL. It was wonderful! We went into Toronto to a Japanese Restaurant, where they cook the food in front of you. I am so not an adventurous eater, so this was me stepping out of the ordinary. It was AWESOME!!! I ate avocado, tofu, zucchini, bean sprouts, asparagus, and I drank Saki (sp)!!! It was really funny I had been nervous about them cooking the food in front of me, I didn't want grease spray on me... (I know silly) Well I didn't end up with anything on me, but the young lady who's birthday it was across the table, she caught on fire! Yah that's right FIRE!!!! She was blowing out the candles on her cake, and she was wearing a tiara...her hair just nicked a candle and it caught, the tiara was even on fire. Her dad was trying to put it out, and missing...the flames were shooting up! It was the craziest thing! Poor girl! She was fine, a little stinky, and missing a little bit of hair, but okay! It definitely added to my night! LOL!

No comments: