December 30, 2013

Day 1 - Life Style Change

Today is Day 1.  My tatas are killing me!  Lol!  I haven't breast fed in 24 hours.  My boobs are huge and so sore!  My weight is up a pound.  Which could be milk or it could be the fact I had my last bacon cheeseburger yesterday.  Lol! 
 
I figure I will try to post as much as possible about what I am doing and eating to help anyone else make these changes in their lives.  It is super hard.  I need support, hence the nutritionist.  And I know my weight is not what some would say bad, but when you have had a previous eating disorder, allowing yourself to attempt to lose weight on your own only makes the eating disorder yell at you louder.  Mine likes to tell me not to eat at all.  So I really need someone to tell me how much to eat and what things to eat.  It costs a lot of money.  But it saves me.  I tend to fall into a depression when my weight balloons.  And I come from a mother who is obese, and a father that harped on her about it non stop.  Might explain the eating disorder.  Just a little bit.  At my worst I was under 90 lbs.  And at my heaviest I was 195lbs.  (I was pregnant then)  But at 7 months post partum I was 185 lbs. 
 
As of today I a 152 lbs.  At 5'2.  That is not the best.  Not the worst but not the best.  My goal is 120 lbs.  I never made it there last time.  I got down to 129 lbs.  And looked fabulous.  And if that's where I end at this time.  Okay.  As long as I feel healthy and strong. 
 
Here are my goals.
 
Triathlon in July.
Two 10 km races.
A 100 km bike ride in September.
A half marathon in October.
 
Today I started off my morning with 1 fruit for breakfast.  *1/4 cup of puree'd prunes.  And 1 tall glass of water.  My snack will be 1/2 cup of carrots.  And my lunch will be a 2 egg omelette with 1 oz of cheese and 2 slices of Dt. Bread toasted with no butter.  By then I should have had 3 more tall glasses of water.  Dinner I am going out so that is going to be tough.  I'm going to order a salad or steamed veggies and chicken. 
 
My day to day portions are this...
2 proteins
2 fruits
2 starch
1 dairy
3 veggies
8 glasses of water
1 free exchange (100 caloried treat)
2 fats (ie. butter, oil, etc..)

*I have to eat prunes as I have some digestive issues*  Yuck!
 
I haven't run in over 2 weeks and plan on getting back into that on Jan 2 when the gym opens.  I'm really trying to get the girls on a schedule that works for me to be able to get to the gym.  I might just have to bite the bullet and go at night.  Which sucks as I am so tired at night and JD and I have so little time together already.  But I have to do what needs to be done.  I want me back.  It's my turn to think about me.  The last year and half has been all about Lucy.  It's time for me to do this. 

I want to look like this girl again!


 

Here's Hoping by summer! 
 
Much Love!
 
ks

No comments: