January 30, 2012

Don't Miss Nap Time!

Wow!  Is Lola a bear if she is late getting her nap!  Monday's are tough for me especially since Lola has decided her own nap time.  She likes a 45 minute nap at 10:30 and then a 2 hour nap at around 12:30.  Not bad except...  Monday's I have my running class at 11:00 and a mommy n me lunch date at 1:00.  So for the last 2 weeks I haven't made it to my Mommy N Me lunch.  Which sucks because I was just starting to make friends there.

Next week we have our Valentine's Day Party and it is an hour away (starting at 1:00!).  I think I'm going to have to go to the gym for 9:30 do my run on my own (sucks) and make dang sure she at least gets a good morning nap.  Today was not a good day...and I do NOT want a repeat of this.  It took me 45 minutes to get her down for her nap.  So she skipped her morning nap and has now been asleep since 2:00 (it's now 2:50).  And man was she an angry little baby with me when I was trying to get her down.  She refused her lunch, only wanted a bottle, then crawled around in her crib turning her fishes on and off, on and off, then screamed bloody murder for a half an hour.  I know she is teething (top) right now so that could also be playing a part in her mood.  But dang we had had such a good weekend with naps, that today really threw me for a loop!

Oh well!

I'm not expecting miracles this week on the weight loss.  I've been a little under the weather for the last 3 days.  And when I don't feel well I tend to revert to the easy bad for you meals.  I'm trying to get back on track today.  I went for my run even though I really wanted to stay home in my pj's.  Crap!!!!  I hear her stirring already.  Well it seems as though today is kind of a wash for me.  I'll probably have a super cranky baby on my hands until bedtime at 7:00.  Wish me luck!

Much Love!

ks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya!!

Brenda said...

Much luck to you on all fronts!