January 28, 2012

Baby Book

Thanks to Jess at A Greater Yes I am finally working on Lola's Baby Book.  Now mind you I searched high and low for a proper baby book, to never find one!  I have no idea why, but I think it has to do with the fact that there were a LOT of babies born this summer and I was always shopping after everyone bought up everything!  LOL!  But thankfully someone gave us a baby book scrap book.  So having never scrap booked before I am giving it a go!  I've only done 2 pages so far as Lola keeps me running 16 hours of the day.  But I'm slowing banging it out.  As a matter of fact right now while she is napping I am printing 14 pages of pictures!  Yowza!  I think I'm going to need some new ink cartridges!  LOL! 

I have JD home this weekend.  Halleluja!  So far this morning I have made Lola, apple, carrots and chicken puree for the week, cleaned out her room of all of her 6 month clothes, reorganized her closet, and now I am working on my scrapbooking while she naps.  It's amazing how much you can get done when you have someone else here to play with her!  I wish he was home more often...I'm sure he wishes the same though!

Well my photos are finished printing I better get back to my original job!

Much Love!

ks

PS.  If anyone has any suggestions of a good program to create a video montage on I'd love to know which ones you all are using.  My program sucks and it bogs down my computer to the point where I have to shut down.  I really want to make a video of our journey for Lola to have when she is older.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!! Ya, its amazing what gets done when the DH's are home!!

Jess said...

I have not tried digi scrapping but I really should! And man, you got a lot accomplished! I feel lazy now. LOL!

Michelle D said...

Good work. I'm sure he loves being home too. I just used Windows DVD Maker to make K&S a video. I liked another one too that my laptop had but it fried a circut and died before completion. Good work on the scrapbooking...I haven't worked on baby books in months ooooops. Hope all is well and it sounds like you are doing great :)