October 7, 2011

Working It Out!

I'm 3 weeks into my new routine of working out, so how am I feeling????  SORE!!!  But I'm so proud of myself.  I haven't weighed myself in over a week as I'm trying to not focus on solely weight loss.  It's more so about how I feel.  And dang I did good last night.  In my running class I'm always the last one, usually getting lapped a couple of times.  Well last night I lapped 4 people and I finished 2nd!  :0  I was running with the guy in first until the last 5 minutes.  I think we ran over 6 km's last night.  So obviously my over all health and stamina are improving.  Now if I could just fix the problem with my feet I might be a happy person.

I also signed Miss Lola and I up for Baby and Me Yoga.  That should be interesting.  I just can't stand being in the house all week.  My Mommy and Me group should be over in 2 weeks, so I really need another outlet.  A couple of girlfriends and I have formed our own little Mommy and Me within the neighbourhood.  Lola is the youngest by 4 months there, but it's a great time!  I'm going to have to buy my Baby Gates soon though so I can host one day.  We are still doing splish splash and she seems to enjoy that.  Not the early morning, but the water she likes!  I dunked her this week, it was the only smile I got out of her!

Okay I gotta roll Miss Lola is bored with her video.  I have another post coming soon with some pictures.

Much Love

ks

1 comment:

Brenda said...

WOW, congrats on the exercise routine! I have been trying to jog for the past few weeks and pulled something in my calf....I'm now on 'injured reserve.'. I'm going to try walking until I heal. Keep up the great work!