July 13, 2011

Busy!!!

Phew! What a busy couple of weeks! I've put my foot down now though it is time to be home and get LolaBean onto a schedule. If we weren't at dr's appoinments, JD's parents, my parent's or a lion function we were sleeping, or trying to! Little Miss is doing great! Gaining weight and length. We aren't doing as great on the breast feeding. I just am not producing enough to keep up with her. We are supplementing about 50%. So not horrible. I've discovered that she does not like it when I eat red meat, well any meat other than chicken! Oh man do we suffer when I eat beef!!!

I think a part of the problem with my milk production is my thyroid disease. We found out yesterday that my TSH is very, very high! I am getting a new prescription called in asap. But I was over 2 weeks late getting my blood work done. I just couldn't get out of the house. Because Lola was a premie and her weight she feeds ever 2-2 1/2 hours. And everywhere we would go to get blood work done is at least a 1/2 hour away, which means we would be pushing our luck that there might be a melt down... My fault, I know how important my thyroid issues are, but I haven't been focusing on myself much lately.

I know this is a boring post! I promise to do a better one with pictures in a day. I just didn't want everyone to think I abandoned my blog. Okay done pumping, time for a nappie change and feeding!

Much love!

ks

No comments: