May 5, 2011

Fellow Blogger...AngelWingsBaby!

I don't know why but I can rarely get into your blog.  It is only showing me your title.  I saw your post from today on my IPhone but I hate typing on that thing so i planned to send you a message but I can't get into it?!? 

Regarding doing an FET (embryo transfer) with only estrace.  That is the only way I have done all of my transfers.  Since I have ovarian failure, I do not produce any follies (just cysts) and I need the estrace to attempt to build a lining.  My Dr's do suppress me though just in case my body decides to try to ovulate.  Then I take estrace (vaginally) up to 4 mg three times daily until I have a good lining, then start the progesterone 5 days prior to transfer.   And whammo!  Pregnant until proven otherwise!  :)

I sincerely hope that your clinic is able to pull up their socks and get your transfer finished off with some great success.   I hope you see this post and I hope it helps you feel more at ease.  Wishing you all the very best!

Much Love!

ks

1 comment:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Oh hun I just saw this today! I wonder why you can't get into my blog. Are you able to now? Thank you so much for taking the time to post this for me I actually felt a bit teary reading it knowing that you cared enough to try.I haven't been getting feeds on yours until today. I used to get them but haven't until recently.I am so glad that you and the baby are doing well. I hope to be able to catch up with you soon.You can always email me if you are still having problems with my blog. Blogger has been acting up lately so maybe that is why. -Megan my email : dr eam830 04 @ y ah oo. c o m (just smoosh it altogether when you type it in ;-)