November 1, 2010

Braving the Widget..!

So I've crossed over!  I'm trying to be Ms. Optimistic.  I have now added a bebe widget to the sidebar.  I know this is early.  Even if it turns out this pregnancy is short lived I am going to enjoy every moment of it while it is here.  I've put in one bebe, because I firmly believe there is one little bebe in there.  And until 11/11 we won't know 100% what really is happening in there. 

I love that my u/s is booked for 11/11.  My embebe's were created on 10/10/10!  It just feels right that the heartbeat check should happen on 11/11, don't you think?  Anyway enough of this nonsense!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  (I know day late and a dollar short, but whatever.)

I love Halloween!  I had to work yesterday so I was in full costume all day, handed out candy to my customers, then raced home to have my in-laws up for the night.  My nephews like to trick-or-treat in my neighbourhood.  So we had everybody up.  I made homemade chicken fingers, mac-n-cheese and lots of cut up veggies.  Everyone feasted and then feasted again on sugary treats.  The boys had a blast.  Regardless of it being so cold that it snowed.  They are just getting to that really funny 3 year old stage where they understand Halloween and are right into it.

Next year JD swears he is going to dress up with me.  I'll believe it when I see it.  We've been together for over 12 years now and he's dressed up once for Halloween and it was for a rave.  So way back when we were 20 and fearless!  LOL!  I promise I will post a picture of me and 'the boys' in our costumes soon.  I just have to get JD to e-mail them to me.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  Pinch and a punch for the first of the month blogger friends!

Much Love

ks

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, I am out of the loop for 2 weeks and you go and get yourself knocked up! A belated "WHOO-FREAKIN'-WHO" to you!!! Congratulations. I know it is scary, but I a glad you are trying to enjoy it. You should, you are more than PUPO, you are PREGNANT!! :D

Jess said...

I love that you are choosing to enjoy your pregnancy!! I know that these first weeks are scary. Okay, who am I kidding?? They are terrifying!!! But you deserve to enjoy it and will be glad that you did.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for crossing over!! So hopeful for 11/11...can't wait to follow.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I've missed so much! So excited for you!!!! I fell off the bloggy wagon and just checked in tonight. Congrats!!!

musicmakermomma said...

SO happy for you - glad you have your widget in place. I love Halloween too - just wait til next year.