October 27, 2010

Thank you! And Update!!!

For all your wonderful comments yesterday.  I read through them many times to help me get through the day.  I can't express to you all  how much it means to have you all cheer leading this on.  It makes me feel not so alone!  I try to talk to JD about all my anxieties but he doesn't want to hear it.  He is bound and determined to stay positive and optimistic and y'know that's why I love him so much!

Well I got the call!

532!

So it looks good!  Really good!  We are still in the middle of singleton and twin numbers.  I know you can't read into the numbers too much.  U/S is now booked for 2.5 weeks from now.  Which is good because by then we should see a heartbeat or two!?  Shady45 wants another beta draw on Friday though.  Since they aren't counting the first beta, and they like to see a progression of 3 rising betas.  I'm not as worried as I was yesterday though.  Our doubling time this time was 40 hrs.  And to be honest with you I had promised myself that if it was over 400 I was going to stop being scared. 

And y'know what else.  In the last 24 hours I've become very fine with the idea of 1 special little bean.  Life wouldn't be as busy.  We'd have tons of time for cuddling.  And we do still have 1 in the freezer for a sibling.  At this point I will be elated with healthy!

Thanks again blogger friends for all of your support!  You lift me up!  You keep me sane!

Much Love!

ks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! That is a rock star beta!!! Awesome!

Mad Hatter said...

Congrats on a wonderful beta! :-)
Love,
Maddy