August 13, 2010

Dark Times

My mother always told me if you don't have anything nice to say, than say nothing at all...  So I've been quiet, I have nothing good to post about.  JD and I are not in the same place right now.  We just can't seem to connect.  We are bickering over everything.  This makes me very unproductive.  I get low.  I turn into myself. 

I have 3 posts swirling in my head.  I promise to try to pull myself together again, and then I will post what's been going on.  Some good, some not so great.  And I know that JD and I will get back on the same wave length and be back to being each other's everything.

Much Love..

ks

1 comment:

Mad Hatter said...

Oh, ks, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough go of it lately. I think it happens to the best of marriages, let alone the marriages that endure the stress of IF. As you say, the tide will turn and you will find one another again. I'm just sorry you have to feel so lonely right now. Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Love,
Maddy