WOW! I guess it is to be expected because this is my journal, my outlet, my voice through this awful IF journey. I'm going to try to do a post of
100 50 things you may not know about me... It might be boring, might be informative, or it might be surprising, you'll just have to read and find out!
1. I am a girly tom boy. (you'll see why I say this)
2. I played travel softball until the age of 18. (back catcher)
3. I was in gymnastics until 17 (injury)
4. I was in a German Dance Group until the age of 22!
5. I can play the organ. (yes like the one at church)
6. I still have said organ.
7. Love boardgames
8. By BFF is the same BFF since I was 16.
9. I'm short. (5'2)
10 I am a natural blonde. (dirty blonde)
11. I have BIG blue eyes I inherited from both parents.
12. I really only wear high heels.
13. I did in fact meet my husband at a bar.
14. Our first dance was NIN - Ani.mal (I know really romantic)
15. Our first date we went out for subs! (I warned him I was a cheap date)
16. My favorite movie is City of Angels (night I saw it JD told me he loved me)
17. I have 2 older brother's.
18. I am educated and trained as a legal secretary / paralegal.
19. I was a cheerleader in highschool.
20. I hated highshool.
21. I loved College
22. I wish I'd listened to my mom and gone through for nursing.
23. Lived in B.C. until I was 12.
24. I get homesick for the mountains, but Ontario is home!
25. People think of me as outgoing. (wrong I'm pretty shy)
26. I had 150 pairs of shoes when I moved out of my parents house! (I LOVE shoes)
27. My parents are still married (40 years)
28. I talk to my mom every day.
29. I have had a broken nose, fingers, and right hand. (all sports related)
30. I had a big city career which I loved!
31. I quit after I had a form of viral meningitis. (made me see what was really important)
32. I've worked beside my husband for almost 8 years now.
33. I love being an Aunt.
34. I used to write poetry.
35. I have a gigantic phobia of snakes!
36. I love animals. Dogs, cats, goats, rabbits, almost everything.
37. My favorite colour is blue.
38. I'm addicted to Super Mario for Wii.
39. My favorite drink is a Tim Hortons Decaf double double.
40. My favorite meal is steak with blue cheese butter, and asparagus with pine nut butter.
41. I bake cookies you just can't not eat!
42. I've been dedicated the family baker. I make all the birthday cakes and deserts.
43. When I was 14 I thought I would grow up to have my own bakery. Cookies and Cakes with Kare!
44. I've had a job in customer service (one way or another) since I was 14.
45. In college I was maybe 90 pounds.
46. It is a battle everyday to be a healthy eater!
47. I fear my hubby will leave me because I can't have children.
48. I sometimes want him to, so he can have the life he deserves.
49. I would really love to be a mom, and I think I'd be a good one.
50. I peed on a stick yesterday. BFN...
I'm going to stop there. If you made it through my list of 50, I hope you got to know me a little bit better. I'm sorry if you were bored. My actual pregnancy test day is Feb 2, which would be 12 days post 5 day transfer. I tested at 7 dp 5 dt. I'm sure it's pretty acurate. I've been around long enough to know, it's only a very small few that get miracles on beta day when the evil pee sticks say NO.
JD and I have taken this weekend off. I guess we'll grieve this cycles failure together. I know what I want to do next, but I really don't know financially if we can handle much more of this. We'll have to see what the next couple of weeks contemplation brings us. Wishing all my cycle ladies lots of luck. And to those on the other side thanks for inspiring me to keep going. With much love!