July 1, 2009

I'm such a DUMMY!!!

I was totally not myself all day yesterday. I had a really bad headache, I couldn't concentrate, I was falling asleep in my chair at work, I just all around felt like crap!!! Sure enough I get home early yesterday afternoon, and sitting right beside my bed is my little yellow pill that keeps me well.... F#*K!!!! I take my thyroid meds every morning at 5:30 am. I can't believe I forgot!!! So I took it right away, hoping that it won't screw up my levels too bad.

Anyone who's reading this is probably thinking to themselves, no big deal it won't mess you up too bad... Wrong!!! Today I'm like a freaking zombie. I've got the brain fog going on, I'm making stupid errors at work, I can feel every bone and muscle in my body... I feel like I'm 80 years old! You know I thought I would have been fine today too! But I just feel ick!!! Oh well, I'm back on track now so tomorrow will be better!

I also started my bcp yesterday, so now I'm waiting to be contacted by the coordinator to contact me once the donor's cycle has been induced! Woot! Woot! I know it's still a ways away, but I can't help getting a little excited.

No comments: