Well today is CD 1... I've called the clinic and am now waiting for a call back to see what I do from here. I really don't know!? I don't know if I have to go for an u/s or b/w... I hope no b/w. I have already told the RE I don't want to know what my fsh is anymore. We all know it's bad... It's not going to get any better. I said to her can't we just all remember the month it came in at 4!? And leave it there! She laughed, and agreed to stop testing it. But I do have a sneaking feeling she is still going to run it and just not tell me. I think they still have to run my E2, so they may as well check on my fsh... I just really don't want to know. It's all too stressful for me at this point.