March 27, 2014

Pipes? Clear!

Lol! 
Okay gross!  I know!  But kind of funny! 
I had my colonoscopy yesterday. 
Everything looks good, I'm clear for 10 more years!
 
 
I had this done as we have a bad family history of colon cancer.  And at a younger age as well.  So I thought with all my digestive issues it wouldn't be a bad thing to get checked out.   Thank gosh this is one test I passed! 
 
Prepping for this...is horrible!!! 
 
There has been no running this week.  There was play dates and the colonoscopy that took most of my week away from me.  But I plan on hopping on the treadmill tomorrow and banging out 6.5 miles.  Fingers crossed!  Then I'm off with Lola to Helping Hands for a Cooking Class!  Awww!  I know super cute!  Lol!  I promise I will take pictures and post some soon. 
 
And I'm trying really hard to get a good picture of Lucy.  She looks like such red neck!  She now has her 2 bottom teeth and her right TOP eye tooth!  (shaking my head)  I can't believe she is getting her eye teeth before her 2 top teeth!  Weirdo!  Lol! 
 
Must dash of fast as I am getting the house to myself for an hour tonight and I have a hot bath calling my name!  I hear you bubbles I'm coming!!!! 

Much Love!

ks

1 comment:

Victoria said...

My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.