October 3, 2013

3 Month UpDate`

Miss Lucy is now 3 month's old!  I can't believe it's only been 3 months?!?!  It feels like she's been with us forever.  I guess she has in our hearts.  We haven't been for our 3 month well check yet as I keep forgetting to call and make everyone's appointments.  That is on my to do list for tomorrow.  Call Dr for myself and Lucy!  Now onto the info I have...


  • Weight : 11.6 lbs.
  • Height :  21 1/2 inches
  • Clothes : 3-6 months clothing
  • Food :    Yes!  We started rice pablum last night.  Just 5 spoonfuls before bed time nursing.
  • Smiling :  Yes!
  • Coo'ing : Yes!  The most when LolaBean is talking to her.
  • Sleeping : Last night through the entire night!  11 hours!  But most nights she gets up once for a feeding (1/2 hour) and goes right back down.
  • Head Control : is amazing!  I've had her start sitting in her bumbo seat now and she seems to really enjoy it.
  • Napping : still napping in the swing but that is going to change next week.  We are in the process of sleep training.  Right now I'm focusing on nights.  After the wedding I'm going full throttle, so I expect a bad week next week.
That's really all I can think of at the moment.  But I want to share with you her temperament.  She is really a very sweet baby.  A quiet baby.  Until she gets mad and then she flares from 0 - 100 in no time flat.  So she definitely has a temper on her.  As a matter of fact one night I was trying not to nurse her and force a bottle from Daddy and she lost her mind on him.  To the point where she burst blood vessels in her forehead.  She was bruised from ear to ear!?!?!  It looked like she had been wearing a hat that was way too tight.  So we know we have a live one here.  It could spell big trouble when she is a teenager and her sister steals her shirt! Lol!  We are really in for it with these two.  

Unfortunately I have no pictures for you on this post as my phone is not co-operating with my computer right now.  But I do have a picture post coming soon.  You need to see how much Lucy has filled out and how she is a spitting image of her sister.  Plus I need to post photos and tell you about Lola's very first big accident!  Oh my that was a good one!  Phew!  Thankfully it appears that there is no scarring!  Thank Gosh!

Okay I'm off to make dinner!  Tonight is not waist line friendly but yummy Zesty Italian Crock Pot Chicken.  I'll post the recipe on a separate page for all those wondering!    

Much Love!

ks

No comments: