August 1, 2011

Better Days!

My Dad ended up getting in earlier for his procedure. I guess his problem was serious enough that they bumped him. He had a 90% blockage in the main artery, they told him IF he had had a heart attck he would have been dead before 911 could have been called! So the procedure was on Wednesday and they ended up putting in a stint. He is feeling so much better! His colour is back, his energy is up, and his spirit is on the rise. So things are starting to look up!

Now onto the Bean update. She's getting bigger! I actually packed up her premie clothes yesterday. I was a little sad, but I want her to get bigger. I guess I was sad because I might never have another teeny tiny baby! She could be it! Only time will tell. The probiotics have definitely helped with the fussiness. We still have bouts but we remind ourselves her little body is trying really hard to catch up, so things may be a little off as she still seems to cluster feed.

I am going to try to go to the dr tomorrow. I'm going in to try to get the mess that help with milk production. It seems to be very inconsistent. Some days I can get almost enough to feed her through the day light hours (17 ounces), then the next day I can barely get 2 ounces out of one! I have no blockages that I can feel. I've tried all the natural methods, pumping after feeding, fenugreek, blessed thistle, oatmeal, etc... So off Lola and I go tomorrow! Wish us luck on getting there in time and and dressed! Lol!

More to come!

Much love!

ks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad to hear about your dad...my dad was given the same scary prognosis and off to emergency surgery too. And sooo glad Lola is doing better on the drops...LN10 too. Good luck with getting BF'ing more consistent. Proud of you for being so dedicated.