February 21, 2011

Happy Family Day!

Today is Family Day in Ontario.  It is a provincial holiday.  Everything is supposed to be shut, however, I'm working!  Big Surprise!  We are at holiday hours so I only work until 4:00 today, but still I would much rather be at home watching tv with my little family, JD, Maddie, Tonka and Lexxie!  Ahhh my lovely doggies!  How I love them!  They are all super overdue for a grooming appointment, so they all look like little white e-woks!  

I'm feeling a bit better today.  Not as doom and gloom as I was originally.  I feel pretty confident that my Dr is going to really watch this little one and make sure that the moment danger is detected, get her out.  However we really need to make it past 24 weeks.  Only 3 more weeks to go.  I am going to ask him at my next appointment about doing the steroid shots to try to mature her lungs a little faster in hopes that if she does come early she has the best fighting chance we can offer her.  

I missed doing my survey this week as I was too overcome with emotion and too busy researching, so I will do one this week I promise. 

I am planning on buying the snoogle tomorrow!  If you haven't seen this pillow check it out.  I've heard nothing but fantastic things about it.  I have the wedge, but I find I toss it throughout the night.  My sleep has not been great lately, so I am really hoping that the snoogle is going to help with my back and hip pain. 

Not too much other news on my front.  We are going to JD's parents house tonight for dinner with the gang.  I'm really hoping that his mom has figured out that onions do not go in Caesar salad...  Urrrggghhh!  Oh well, I might just have to eat 2 dinners tonight! 

Much Love!

ks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...snoogle pillow...will have to check that one out!