February 28, 2011

22 Weeks!

I can't believe it!  I'm 22 weeks along!  WOW!  I'm finally getting back into my blogging and commenting so I thought I would start off my week of posts with a new survey.  Enjoy!

How far along:  22 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain/loss:  + 15 lbs.  (I know, I know, not good, but stupid thyroid issues make weight gain super easy when I'm not allowed to work out.  Whatever I'll just work that much harder after baby!)

Maternity clothes:   exclusively

Stretch marks:   None!  Thank you stretch mark cream!

Sleep:   Not awesome!  Still haven't gotten my Snuggi pillow...Must get this week!!

Movement:   Lots of movement!  JD actually felt it for the first time on Thursday night!

Cravings:   All food!

Aversions:   Vegetables!

Gender:  Little Miss!

Symptoms:   TMI Alert!  Constipation ...  And trust me I am eating a ton of fiber!

What I miss:   The gym, my smaller bum, and being able to bend over with out aching!  Must say though I love my new boobs!  Good bye B cup!

What I look forward to:   Getting the nursery together.  We are slowly buying all the necessary pieces and I can't wait for the final product to be finished, including a cute little pink bundle!  :)

Moods:  All over the place!  JD finds this hilarious!

Milestones:   28 weeks (better chance of viability)

Medical Concerns:  low papp a results.  Concern for baby being IUGR, and for me to have hypertension and pre-e.  Biggest concern though is pre term labour.

Weekly Wisdom:   No wisdom this week...  I'm too much of a rookie for wisdom!  LOL!

Worst moment this week:   No movement on Friday.  I really started to freak out.  She is usually super active from 10:30 - 11:30 am, and then again from 8:30 - 11:00 pm.  So I honestly thought horrible scary thoughts all day!  I even ate some chocolate and just could not get her flipping or kicking.

Best moment this week:  U/S on Saturday!  Baby looked great!  And my awesome tech did a quick check on my placenta and she can't see any issues so she doesn't really understand my low papp a blood results.

 
I am going to get a picture with my phone tomorrow morning so I can post a 22 week belly bump photo finally!  All my other pictures are on my camera and for some reason my camera card and my laptop do not see eye to eye, and asking JD to do it on his laptop, means you will see the pics when our baby girl is 2!  LOL!   Well that's all for today folks! 
 
Much Love!
 
ks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!!! I'll be borrowing this survey again in 2 weeks...later!

Brenda said...

22 weeks??!! I can hardly believe that it has been 22 weeks! You are over halfway there and doing great :D