December 29, 2010

Christmas on Hold!

Yup!  No Christmas this year for JD and ks.  Our family was so sick that we had to cancel it this year.  And it wasn't one or two people who were down with the flu...it was 6!  They were so sick that they convinced the twins that Santa wasn't coming for another day or two.  LOL!  Thank gosh they are only 3!  Everyone is now on the mend but we are pretty insistent that the house air out and that everyone be vomit free for more than 24 hours before we enter the house.  The last thing this lady needs is a nasty virus!

Oh and did I tell you..?  I'm in my 2nd trimester! 

Oh and did I mention I had no morning sickness in my first trimester?  Oh I did!  Well guess what?  I have it in my second.  Boo hiss!  So all of you that were cursing me under your breath for escaping the yaks.  Well you can now smile.  2 days in a row my dinner has made a second coming.  I feel totally fine, just like I have a gas bubble and then I start burping, then I start verping, then I start chucking...Sorry TMI?  LOL! 

In other news...

Yesterday was JD's Birthday.  We took the day off work to hang out together.  It was great!  We woke up leisurely (well as much as you can with  3  4 dogs in the house), had our coffee (decaf) and a bagel, got dressed and went shopping exchanging clothes, then went out for breakfast for lunch, came home and had a big nap!  JD got his B'Day present a day earlier as I couldn't get it out of the car.  I bought him a new t.v.  A big, shiny, flat, 55' t.v. (with wall mount).  He is in love with it.  So much so that he hasn't done the wall mount but the t.v is hooked up and being watched.  I actually bought it as we are remodeling our main floor and our new family room needed a larger t.v. that could be wall mounted to save room.  And to avoid little hand prints ruining the screen.  This is a  lesson Auntie K and Uncle J have learned with their nieces and nephews.  Our other t.v. has a tiny hand print that is the result of us not being quick enough to wipe Taylor's little hands after pancakes and syrup one morning with us.  Ooops!  Ah well!

My life would be so dull with out JD in it.  I'm so glad that we both made wrong decisions that led us to each other.  As the song goes... "God Bless the broken road that led me straight to you!"

If you are reading this JD.  I love you more than words can say.  If you weren't by my side for the last 5 years of hell I don't think I would still be standing here today.  You have been my rock, my strength, my clown, my one ray of light through all this darkness.  I love you more today than the day we married.  Happy (1 day later) Birthday!

Much love!

ks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww.....Too Sweet you are!! I think you are the BESTEST though....mmmmkkkk??
Love ya
Me