November 24, 2010

Enough Already!!!

I am so tired of this spotting.  Nothing fresh still, but Jeez!  Give me a break.  I am so tired of wearing my granny panties and cringing anytime I go to the bathroom.  I heard someone describe this spotting as prune juice, and I tell you that is a perfect description.  It's horrible.  There really is no rhyme or reason to it either.  I can sit on my butt all day (Monday) and have very little spotting or I can sit on my butt all day (Tuesday) and spot and goop all day!  Wonderful! 

Tomorrow I venture back to my office for the morning.  I am a little nervous.  I will be standing at a counter for a couple of hours.  The most I've been upright since Thursday afternoon is to have a shower.  But you know what?  I've got to brave the waters again.  I have to try to find my normal again.  It's not going to be what it was 9 weeks ago when I could go to the gym 5 nights a week and work 7 days a week.  And it's not going to be what it was 2 weeks ago when I was blissfully pregnant with 2 miracle Bebes, tired and nauseous, but happy.  It's high time I find this new person I can be and soon.  Because this stressed out worried slug that has been riding this couch has to go away soon. 

Today JD is home with me.   But he's already left me to go to the gym...(ass)  Jealous much?!?!  LOL!  When he gets home we are going to try to venture to the mall for a little shopping therapy.  I need some new lounge clothes.  Since this seems to be what I am living in currently I really need more than 1 pair of lounge pants.  We'll see if I actually get out of the car this time.  We tried Saturday but I changed my mind when we got there and decided I just wanted to go back home and lay down.  We are planning to go out to our favorite local restaurant tonight.  They have a new menu that we are dying to try.

Tomorrow we'll see what is happening in this prune juice full uterus.  Hopefully there is a strong little sweat pea in there with the heartbeat of a lion.  We love you Bebe A.  Please be strong and hang in there. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs ks...hoping tomorrow's ultrasound will bring more answers than questions. Enjoy your night off the couch!!!