March 6, 2010

Beautiful Bogger!!! Me Really? Thanks!

Thank you Maddy from Late for a Very Important Pregnancy.  If you have never been to Maddy's blog you should definitely check it out.  I'm not really sure what the rules are when you recieve a blog award.  I do know that I have to nominate some blogs to also receive the award.  I think I will nominate 3 blogs.  And I think I have to tell you somethings you may not know about me.  Considering that I just did my 100th post with 50 things you don't know about me this could prove to be tough.
The NOMINATIONS!!! 

Molly from Just Add Eggs
Scrambled from Scrambled

If you've never visited these bloggers before, please stop in and have a read.  Molly is just getting ready to do a cycle and could use some good vibes.  Scrambled has just had a cycle fail and is trying to pick up the pieces.  Bella has just had her boy/girl twins and is now enjoying motherhood. 

3 Things About Me!

  1. I have 3 tattoos and am seriously considering a new one before my next birthday.
  2. I quite drinking caffiene coffee 2 years ago and am now trying to quit it altogether.  Damn you Tim Hor.ton's!  It's just sooooo good!
  3. Total and un-apologetic Reality TV junkie.  Yup!  Really!  Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, Bachelor, etc...
That's it!  Just 3 quick quirkey things about me.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

ks 

2 comments:

Meez said...

Hello? Are you me? I feel like I'm reading about myself.
1. I have 2 tattoos and I'm seriously considering another one.
2. I am currently drinking Tim Horton's Decaff because I had to give up caffine as well.
3. I can't wait for ANTM on Monday, Sad that The Bachelor is over and enjoying Survivor Heros vs Villans.

Seriously.

Anonymous said...

You are making me laugh - I need to figure out how to put the award on my blog! LOL! I love reality TV too - just something about slipping away to someone else's life for a while I think.
Molly