November 14, 2009

Counting Down the Days!

Until FREEDOM!!!  Hah!  JD has had me locked in the house since we got back from our DE Holiday.  I've left 2 times only...  And both times only for about 2 hours.  I went out yesterday for a manicure and a mini pedi.  And I went out Thursday and did a little bit of Christmas shopping.  Well come Monday morning, I'm free!  JD has taken the day off to hang out with me and wait for the results.  We are heading into the clinic at around 8 am.  My cleaning lady also comes on Monday morning so we kind of have to stay out of the house for awhile.  So I think after the blood work we will head out for breakfast, pick up our dry cleaning, and maybe hang out at the mall for a little bit. 

Our afternoon can go one of 2 ways.  We will either be home cuddling and consoling each other on the couch with our puppies.  Or we will be peeing on a stick, taking a picture and e-mailing it off to my parents.  My parents have helped us through this journey more than I could ever thank them for.  Whether we succeed or not I will forever be grateful for everything they have done to support us through all of this.  And because both sets of parents have been so involved in all of this...there is no way we couldn't tell them how Monday's test results go.  They will all be waiting on pins and needles.  Infertility has affected every single person in our family.  My big, strong, tough, hockey playing older brother cried when my mom called him and told we had finally completed a transfer.  He said his heart skipped a beat as my mom said the words.  And I know my oldest brother is praying that we are successful to give him hope that maybe his journey will work out as well. 

It fills my heart with joy to know that there are so many people praying for our success.  This will be my last post until after 'the test'.  I hope all my fellow bloggers that are in their 2ww get the results we all pray and hope for.  And with the transfers and FET's that are going to be happening soon, I'll be thinking and praying for you all!  With much love and a hopeful heart....

ks 

No comments: