September 29, 2009

Picture Time

Sam

Oliver










Allow me to introduce my twin nephews...

These picture was taken quite awhile ago as they are 2 now. But dang aren't they cute! I was going through all my emails yesterday and moving my pictures onto my laptop. I found a lot of really cute baby pics of the boys and just thought why not share!

We are very lucky that JD and I get to spend quite a bit of time with 'the boys'. They live really close to us (now) so we get to go over and play a lot... Unfortunately my other niece and nephew live 4 hours away, so I don't get to spend as much time with them as I would like. It is however, better than it was they actually lived in Germany up until 3 years ago. So there weren't a lot of visits when they were babies.
Everyday it amazes me how fast they all grow up. My nephew Tye is now playing hockey, my niece is in dance, and 'the boys' are in the process of trying to be potty trained! Where does the time go!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing new on our cycle. I'm still waiting for AF to show her nasty little self! Always when you want her to come she eludes you! I'm still trying to think positive, some days are harder than others. Today is a little bit of an off day. I'm kind of impatient to get this cycle actually started. I will say though Thank God for Lupron!!! My hot flashes have subsided finally. I'm still not sleeping awesome, but at least I'm not a hot cranky mess! Woot! Woot!
Sorry if this post is kind of all over the place today, I just really wanted to share a couple of really cute pictures of 'the boys'. And show off the 2 little treasures who brighten my dark days with a simple Aunt Tren, Come!!! (that's me in toddler talk)

No comments: