September 5, 2009

Oooops! & Questions Answered...

MadHatter - I fixed it! LOL! You know I knew that too..but the blond in me comes out every now and again! Thanks for pointing that out to me I appreciate that!

Becky - Vivian's Mom
I don't really know where I am with the POF. Even at dx I was still having a regular monthly cycle, but no ovulation (2 years). But my FSH was so high that it was pretty clear this was the dx! My body has been manipulated since May with drugs so I really don't know if I'm still going to have regular AF's or go fully into the big M!!! What I do know is that I haven't had a good fsh in over a year, my e2 is always really high, I have consistent cysts, and now I'm having a heck of a time building a lining. Sorry that's kind of the long explanation of where and how we've gotten to where we are now!

Anyone reading this blog please feel free to comment or ask questions at any time. I will do my best to answer.

1 comment:

Mad Hatter said...

Thank you so much for giving me the link to that site, KS! I didn't know about it, and I did go and find it reassuring to see that others are going through the same thing...I especially found this particular comment about high FSH comforting:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/message/1246327607/well...

Thank you for being such a good friend! XO