September 14, 2009

Hot Blooded!!!

I have to be... Because the hot flashes that I'm having are killing me!!! Seriously I haven't had a full nights sleep in 2 weeks now. I average 2 hours, then I'm up and soaked, when I finally cool off then comes the chills! It's ridiculous! And I know there is nothing that can be done about them until I'm done trying to have children, but my golly this is a nightmare! The worst time right now is in between 2 am and 5 am. From 2 on I'm up consistently for the remainder of the night, and our alarm goes off at 5, so there goes your quality nights sleep! BALLS!!!! This is BALLS I say!!!

I'm not really having any other menopausal symptoms, well maybe a few... I haven't gone psycho on JD or anything. But I do seem to be in the dumps pretty bad. I want to be alone the majority of the time. It's probably due to the never being able to finish a cycle. Some weeks I'm okay with everything, some I'm really not. And right now I seem to be on a downward swing! It doesn't help that every where we went this weekend there was pregnant women galore. Don't get me wrong I don't begrudge anyone for being able to get preggo... I'm just jealous! Okay enough bitching!

Tomorrow Tonka,



goes in to have his dental surgery. My poor little man... He won't be losing as many teeth as his wife Maddie, but he will probably lose at least 8. I just really hope that they don't take any of his front teeth. He smiles at us when he is in trouble, then he proceeds to roll onto his back with his ding dong in the air. It's really freaking cute! I'm sure he'll be fine, but I will stay home with him on Wednesday to make sure he's coming off the anesthetic okay.

One more quick note of Congrats to Gabe and Tiffany, their twin boys finally arrived over the weekend, and it sounds like everyone is doing great! And to my friends in the 2ww my fingers are crossed for you!!!

1 comment:

Mad Hatter said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the hot flashes. I think there is something you can do for them, though - acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Not sure if you've ever considered it before, but it is supposed to help. Hope you're feeling better and able to get some sleep! (and that Tonka's surgery went smoothly and he is recovering well!)