August 8, 2009

Slowly but Surely!

We are getting back to normal. Hah! Normal for us is working 7 days a week, 5-6 hours sleep a night, eating take out more than home cooking, but that's our lives! I'm still sad about everything that has gone on in the last week, but I'm dealing.


We contacted our DE coordinator today for an update on our donor. Everything is going along as expected. Retrieval is scheduled for Monday morning. We should hear by end of day on Monday how many we have on ice. God all I hope for is at least 10!! Please!!! Please just let this go right! I know it doesn't mean that we are going to be successful, but I just hope that there are enough to handle the vitrification, thaw, fert, and transfer! I don't want to be greedy but I would really love there to be a frostie or 2!
JD and I haven't really talked about what we are hoping for in #'s or anything. I think it's because we are afraid if we talk about anything at this point we will jinx an already beaten down cycle... I just said to him this morning I really hope there is at least 10, he says nope he keeps hearing the number 33 in his head! I said JD do you think she's and Easter Bunny??? I mean c'mon babe!! Get realistic 10 is good considering I can't produce 1...


More on my life later...


A couple of our fellow bloggers have had some losses lately. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason why some have to suffer such loss when already trying to deal with fertility issues. My deepest condolences for you and your families.

No comments: