August 26, 2009

Biopsy Tomorrow

I am scheduled in for 8:30 tomorrow morning. I'm still on the estrace, I believe until tomorrow. I was able to switch things around at work so I don't have to come in at all tomorrow. Thank gosh because I always feel a bit yucky after a biopsy. (I've had 3) I don't know how long it takes for the results. My last ones 11 years ago took less than a week. But my RE is doing it right in the clinic so they may be the ones doing all the testing. I'm not worried though. I just want to get through all the tests so that we can start DE IVF part 3!

Onto other news... I'm taking my oldest fur-baby, Maddie, to the vet this morning. I took a picture of her last night when we got home from work (7:30) and she looked as cute as ever. Then in bed at 10:00 JD says to me what's wrong with Maddie's eye? Sure enough her eye is swelling shut, and it's swollen down the side of her face and purple. We think it might be a bug bite. We gave her a tiny bit of baby benedryl, and it seemed to help. But I just can't not worry about her she's 10 years old and she's my princess. So I've brought her to work with me and we are off to see the vet in 10 minutes! I will post pictures of my 3 wonderful fur-babies later today. With hopefully an I worried for nothing post about Mad Dog...

No comments: