June 27, 2009

BFN - Duhhhh!

My clinic finally called me back last night. Of course I had to go in for a beta this morning before they can prescribe the Provera. Yahh! Another BFN!!! Woot! Woot! I know it's protocol...but still... Anyway I e-mailed the donor co-coordinator to let her know what was going on, and to see if she wants me to wait to try to match up with the donor's AF. I haven't heard back yet. I just thought this might make it all easier for them since my cycle is now controlled by drugs. I don't know?!

All I do know is that I really want to get this cycle under way. I hate that even the Provera can take up to 10 days to work for me. I just hate my body some days. And of course today one of my oldest and dearest customers came in...and he knows we've been trying for years, and wants the update. Luckily I didn't tear up, but I was honest. Kind of... I just said it's a long hard road. It doesn't look great, but you never know. We still have options so we'll see!

Anyway I'm cranky today so I think I need shopping therapy after work. I really need a pair a jean Capri's, and maybe a new Bebe t-shirt! Tee! Hee!

No comments: