May 4, 2015

The Stones...

No not the Rolling Stones.  Kidney Stones!  Argh!  Horrible, awful, agonizing kidney stones.  That's right I got nailed with kidney stones right smack in the middle of my school break.  What a fabulous way to spend your time off from school.  Oh and did I mention I had signed up to run a 1/2 marathon in the middle of this!  Awesome!  So yeah, I've been suffering.  
I did run the 1/2.  I finished slower than I have in a year.  2 hours and 10 minutes.  But hey...I ran a half marathon with kidney stones!  I am AWESOME!  LOL!
Okay lot's of updates coming soon!
Much Love!
ks

1 comment:

Michelle D said...

You are awesome! I've never had kidney stones *knock on wood* but also never ran a 1/2. So either of these make you awesome but done together make you super human. Hope you are feeling better.