September 24, 2013

Life is Busy!

But that's no excuse for dropping off the planet.  Sorry fellow blogger friends.

Let's catch you up on the last month...

Well at last post we were all sick and well... we are all sick again.  Lola and Mommy that is.  There is a bad head cold making it's way around and we got it.  I'm on the mend now and it doesn't seem to have slowed LolaBean down as much as me so that is good.  Miss Lucy is doing well.  Getting bigger and bigger each day.  She seems to have passed that awful gas stage until last night....  She screamed for 3 hours last night.  Then finally at 11:30 she drops the BOMB!!!  Lol!  Oh well!   She has slept through the night 4 times this week!  Wowza!  Amazing for not even 3 months old!  She is still trying to be exclusively breast fed and I am still pushing the bottles.  You see we have a wedding to attend to in 3 weeks that involves an overnight at a hotel.  And we were not planning on taking the babies.  But if Lucy doesn't get on the bottle train sometime soon, it looks like we will have a 3 month old at our table.  It'll be okay if we have to take her but I was kind of looking forward to dancing with my husband and having a few drinks.  Oh Well!

Okay and about my goals...a 10 km in October...Not Happening!  I haven't run in over a month.  I haven't lost one inch.  I've lost 2 lbs, but I've been bouncing in between 146 and 150 lbs. since 4 weeks post partum.  So sucking it big time on getting my body back.  I will say this though.  I'm not even 3 months post baby so I think it's okay that I'm slacking here and there.  It takes an awful lot of energy to keep the house, the two girls, the three dogs and my husband all fed, clean and happy.  So right now I am on the very bottom of the list.  I have been a lot better about eating out though, so small victories!  

Miss LucyLou seems to be on a schedule now though, so I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  And I seem to be able to keep on top of everything else.  I'm hoping that I can start breaking the running back into the routine this week as it is supposed to be nice.  We will see...I'll keep you all posted!


Much Love!

ks

No comments: