February 24, 2012

Not Weighing In...!

Too sick this week!  I came down with a head cold last Thursday evening, and it just keeps getting worse and worse.  Now it's moved into my lungs and last night I was running a fever.  I even tried to run on Tuesday...and I had to hit pause and bend down as I thought I was going to blow chunks right there in the middle of the Y!  I don't know why I all of a sudden keep getting sick!?  Last month on my hubby's one weekend off I was sick, this month on his weekend off I was sick.  This blows!  Especially since I have so little time left to just Lola and I.  My first day back at work is next Thursday.  I'm going in to get myself caught up to speed on some changes.  But my actual first week back on the schedule is the week of March 15.  Dang It!!!!

Okay I'm off to gobble down some soup while Lola naps!

Much Love!

ks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Get better soon KS!!