September 27, 2011

Motion is Lotion!?!?!

At least that is what my trainer keeps telling me.  But today I do not want to move.  Oh my gosh my bones even hurt.  I made it to every class last week and completed my homework of 120 minutes of cardio.  And then last night I started the week all over.  I went to a Bars N Plates class before Boot.Camp.  It's a muscle endurance class.  It was great but it made Boot.Camp all that much more challenging.

What is ticking me right off though is...  I have sweat and bled (literally, my feet are full of blisters from the running) this week and not lost one ounce.  JD thinks it's because I'm not consuming enough calories and my body is holding onto everything..starvation mode..  I just think my body sucks arse!  One of my blogger friends (Lisa) is doing the South.Beach diet, and I layed awake this morning at 5am contemplating giving it a shot.  But I really don't know if I can do it.  Carbs are such a HUGE part of my life.  Especially since I eat very little vegetables.  I think I will give my body one more week of this punishment and if no weight is lost I will try South.Beach and my workout routine.  I just have to get my body back.  I can not stand the way I look and feel right now.

Now onto other news...

I will ask that if you are a prayer you please say a prayer for 2 little babies that were born way to early due to placental abruption.  25 weeks 1 day gestation.  The little girl is fighting for her life right now with a serious brain bleed, her brother is also struggling with a brain bleed but his is not in the critical zone.  I have no link as this is someone from my support forum.  She is a wonderful woman who supported me throughout my trying to and having Lola.  So please say a little prayer for Jillian and Jaden to hold on, to get stronger, and to make it through these critical few weeks.

Much Love!

ks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with those babies...

As for South Beach...well, you can do it! I LOVE my carbs too...like LOVE them. But here's how I spin it...I can sacrifice them for 2 weeks if it means I can get into my old clothes again and a more positive self image of self (sad I know...). But then in Phase 2, you re-introduce carbs and fruits again. Or another "diet" I did a few years ago was count calories to 1500 calories a day (if doing a one hour work out per day...if not...reduce to 1200). In those same calories I would make sure to consume 170 grams of carbs, 50 grams of fat and 75 grams of protein. I did a pile of research a few years back and found that this ratio of calories, carbs, proteins and fats worked. I'd do it now but I found it time consuming (like 45 mins a day) planning out what to eat each day. I don't have 45 minutes these days?!! Good luck...

Anonymous said...

OHH...and I bet any money you have lost inches though. Make sure to measure your right thigh and arm and waist, hips and boobs. If you are working out that vigourously I bet you are building muscle while losing fat. And I know you know that muscle weighs more than fat. So highly recommend you monitor your measurements to see if your workout regimen is working.